Euphoria Essence ~ Euphoria Essence Men ~ New Fragrance By Calvin Klein

Euphoria Perfume Collection of fashion house Calvin Klein joined by two new perfumesEuphoria Essence and Euphoria Essence Men.
Both models come in limited edition, and their refreshing compositions perfect for summer.
Calvin Klein Euphoria Essence Men - light amber fragrant perfume, which is a new interpretation of the original version of 2006 fragrance Euphoria Men. promoted by Natalia Vodianova and Tyson Ballou.
Euphoria Essence for women is a floral fruity oriental and start notes with raspberry, pink pepper and blackberry. Heart notes are captures orchid, lily of the valley and jasmine. Base Notes are patchouli, cashmere and white chocolate.
Euphoria Essence Men for men is a Oriental and start notes with Italian bergamot, Ivy leaf, Mineral accord. Heart notes are White pepper, Jasmine, Suede. Base notes are Amber, Gaiac wood, Tonka bean.
Share on Google Plus

About Rajaee Adwan

If you are wondering what qualifications I have for writing this blog, the answer is simple: none. I just like perfume. I wear men's, women's, and unisex perfumes. I love woods, incense, citrus, florals, spices, vetiver, and green notes. I am very fond of chypre perfumes, or anything with oakmoss for that matter. I am not so fond of patchouli or amber, and with a few exceptions, I don't care for very "clean" perfumes, marine fragrances, or very sweet gourmand-dessert type perfumes. I am also addicted to high-end chocolates and teas, and I waste massive amounts of time online, mostly reading other people's blogs. .
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment